Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BV11704
Quality made in Germany for professional use.
The fritec battery tester is for testing and ascertaining of capacities from lead-acid batteries and gel batteries.
During the test the device calculates the condition and the ability to store current.
- The voltage and capacity were shown continuously on the display
- The fritec battery tester allows testing of 12 V and 24 V lead-acid batteries and gel batteries
- This device is delivered with crocodile clips to connect directly at the battery poles
- During the test long-term test the device calculates the subsistent capacity in Ah
- This data (charging voltage, removed capacity) were shown on the display
The test is suited for the vehicle sector, customer service, emergency light also as alarm system for buffering batteries.
Testing current: 10 A
Discharging length: depends on the capacity of the batterie, e.g. battery 120 Ah = Test duration 14 Ah; battery 60 Ah = test duration 7 Ah; battery 5 Ah = test duration 0,6 Ah)
- Manufacturer ID: BV11704
- Charging Voltage: 12 V and 24 Volt
- Discharging current: 10 ampere
- Discharging end voltage at: 20 V
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Cable length: 1,4 m
- Compact device and easy to transport
Akkutester - hält was er verspricht!
Kommt in meiner Werkstatt zum Einsatz. Robust und einfach zu bedienen. Bis jetzt kann ich nur positives berichten.